Devonshire Place Mews, W1
Boscobel Place, Belgravia, SW1
Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1
Cavendish Square, W1
Penthouse, The Dumont, SE1
Portman Square Penthouse, Mayfair, W1
Eaton Mews North, Belgravia, SW1
Elsworthy Road, Primrose Hill, NW1
Eaton Square, Belgravia, SW1
Bourne Street, Chelsea, SW3
King Henry’s Road, Primrose Hill, NW1
Our Building Services
- Project Management & After Care
- Full & Part Refurbishment
- New Builds
- Home Extensions
- Office and Retail Refurbishment
- Loft Conversions
We are proud of our reviews
- Nothing but excellence! We have a pleasure to work with The Better Home Company on multiple refurbishments projects and their quality of work as well as professional approach at every step of the way has been consistently fantastic.
Alexandra Jurkiewicz Creative Lead, Helen Green Design
- Mario recently installed new cabinets since my old ones were damage due to a water leak. He was very punctual, professional and thorough. Rafael was with him the first time and he did an excellent job and I did not catch the name of his colleague on the second visit, but he was extremely nice also. I was very pleased with the service and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- I can fully understand why Which? recommends your company. I am delighted with the result of the works and I was extremely impressed by Yarek. He had remembered what we had discussed at the first visit and understood what I needed and why. He is excellent!!... first class work, very knowledgeable, hardworking and efficient. My flat feels greatly improved after the works. I was surprised when John arrived to join Yarek. He was also well focussed. Also I was pleased to receive helpful phone calls to tell me when Yarek would arrive because he was delayed. This meant that I wasn't worried.
- Great experience from quote to completion of the work. All done quickly, without any trouble and to a high standard. This will be my “go to” company for future jobs around the home.
- I was positively impressed by the Better Home Company engineers. Not only they knew what they were doing and they did it well (install a new consumer unit and rectify all sort of issues with the electrical system), when confronted with a tenant coming back home exhausted from a business trip, a landlord checking on the work, a decorator and a surveyor all in the house at the same time, Laurence Lane showed tact, great manners, diplomacy and good old common sense. Well done!
- We’ve had some great service from this team. They are always prompt/on time, don’t try to rush out with a half done job, provide constant communication, and always dig out helpful solutions. We’ve just been caught in the London flash floods and the job the team has done, in just a matter of hours, has been superb.
- Excellent service - we had been previously advised (by British Gas) that we needed an expensive procedure to repair the central heating system. TBHC provided an estimate (best out of 3 sought) and arrived to start work but noticed a problem, which 4 previous engineers had failed to spot or ignored. Engineers replaced a defective part and had the system running again in half the time and without the additional cost. Two friendly and knowledgeable engineers who I would wholeheartedly recommend.
- Outstanding service by Michael the electrician and Mark the gas technician. Michael was very quick and efficient. He was exceedingly polite and very, very friendly. Such a cheery disposition! Mark took the time to explain what he was doing, which was very helpful. He too was very friendly and so lovely to talk to! Both were excellent, and I'd happily rely on them for any technical help again, and strongly recommend them to anyone who needs effective, skilled, quick, and friendly technical help.
- One efficient cheerful and punctual guy you have in your company. He came earlier before me and i was surprised because they normally come a bit late. He was also good at explaining things on why it has to be done this and that way. He also courteously asked if i can wait for awhile for him to get a missing part. Such a professional guy. I give him 5 stars. And not to mention he never left the place he worked on dirty. He left it well tidied up. Thumbs up for Laurence